[kj] atkins latest swindle

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 4 14:03:41 EDT 2005

My copy of EXTREMITIES is under the NOISE INTERNATIONAL imprint (a
truly hopeless label, which is probably why it vanished from store
shelves quickly after being released). I presume that's when Atkins
wrestled control of the record (and now still lords over it ---
possibly why no EXTREMITIES material ever gets aired onstage anymore?)

Hard to believe that album is so old already. Time fucking flies.

Alex in NYC