[kj] Totally OT: Skinny Puppy again

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 22:53:09 EDT 2005

When they came backaround through Detroit they were very, blatanly,
anti-Bush.
Which I am not surprised.
But somewhat releaved, I guess, that they were getting back to more of their
older stage type theatrics.  In the early days the torment of war was very
big in their message (if you want to call it that).  And it was horrific and
wonderful all at once.  One of their roadies was the guy that would shoot
Ogre every night.  It is a return to form now for Skinny Puppy without being
nostalgic.
The band they are now (as far as mindset, put the music aside) is the band
they always strived, and really close, to being.  But one thing or another
wuld derail them in the old days.

chris