[kj] Jaz Interview

The Resistance resistcorruption at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 16:04:41 EDT 2005

This is what we want to hear - Coleman has lead an interesting and varied
life and if I ever met him I would happily grill him for hours.
 Where as if I talked to you for over twenty seconds I would be struck by
nothing other than the trivial mediocrity of your insignificant existence.

--
When you lose all cathartic impetus
and you have no more will to shout