[kj] ot: Godfrapp

rob rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Wed Aug 3 12:06:53 EDT 2005

There's a Goldfrapp album review in this month's Mojo which I didn't read
fully as I'm not a huge fan - 4 out of 5 stars from the journo so he liked
it.
Also 4 out of 5 stars for the Killing Joke remaster and mentions 'although
Jaz sings like the devil vomiting, Wardance is one of the best post punk
songs ever'

Btw. The issue is centred on the top 100 Dylan songs - Alex, you're a fan so
want me to send you a copy?

horbag