[kj] Jaz Interview

The Resistance resistcorruption at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 19:24:31 EDT 2005

Fantastic media - properly streamed so that even I can hear it on my feeble
dial up - and great to hear the man - Jester, I applaud you. Great to hear
about the villages and all the other stuff - what Jaz said about Geldof was
really interesting, most of us including myself do our good cause bit to
fuel our sagging egos with feelgood endorphines. Perhaps one day we will
develop into genuine altruistic beings, but I doubt it.

--
When you lose all cathartic impetus
and you have no more will to shout