[kj] [OT] Any thoughts on this, from Americans on the list

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 2 16:13:07 EDT 2005

Not a surprise at all... His attitude is very flippant and a "I can do any
god damn thing I want" (Foetus-Anything).  I am a little surprised he did it
only because the majority (including Republicans) did nto want this guy.
Who cares at this point.
Bring on the doom.
"Barter Town is finished!"

Chris - having to speed home to vote one corrupt mayor out of Detroit to
vote another corrupt one in.  Maybe I'll get a 40 oz. instead and mow the
lawn.