[kj] ot: System of a Down.

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 2 15:05:18 EDT 2005

No, I heard "Chop Suey" when it came out, but had since filed it away,
largely forgetting about it. I also have their first album, which I'd
picked up on the strength of the video for "Sugar," which had the lead
singer, Serge T., taking several rather howlingly obvious tips from our
own Jaz Coleman.  I'm also put off by a lot of their goofiness. A
little of that goes a long damn way.

That said, "Chop Suey" is still fucking massive.

Alex in NYC