[kj] Remasters

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 1 16:46:59 EDT 2005

Not that it's of any consequence in the slightest, but I weighed in on the remasters on my new waste of time..er..weblog. I also took the liberty, for aesthetic purposes, of "borrowing" a few images from Antoni's site (specifically sleeve artwork). So please don't be pissed off, Antoni (if you'd have even noticed otherwise). I just thought was a good idea to own up to theft when I committ it, unlike, say, Smash Palace.

See if you agree with me:  http://vassifer.blogs.com/alexinnyc/2005/08/the_joke_remast.html

Yoiks & Away, as they say.

Alex in NYC