[kj] (kj) peter west football

Ed Grapes dadsizedpantz at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 30 18:55:09 EDT 2005

Only my second posting on here, and I'm aready talking about football ... anyway, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Suggs a North London boy?  And him a Chelsea fan?

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:Whahay.A perfect excuse to tell about last night.I was in the Shed upper
last night and sitting directly in front of was Suggs,The singer
from"Madness".And during half-time they played one of his songs on the
loudspeaker system .He pulled his crombie collar up and sunk back into his
seat,put his hands over his face and shook his head
Look out for him next time you re there,He was sitting in the front row
directly behind the goal and waves a big chequered blue flag around when
certain songs are sung.I think thats his regular seat.

PW