[kj] suggs ect

Ed Grapes dadsizedpantz at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 30 18:51:14 EDT 2005

Yer just beat me to it there, but absolutely - SLF did the ska-punk cover thang with serious aplomb ...

Jpwhkj at aol.com wrote:
Actually, I reckon SLF's covers of "Doesn't make it all right" and "Johnny Was" are superior to the originals... and Bloody Dub is a cracking example of punk/reggae crossover.

Anyone other than me and Neil own "Wild Dub"?

Jamie