[kj] Nouvelle Vague cover "Psyche". or pete the tit....

circuit bender circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 15:59:50 EDT 2005

No Peter,
Alex, like everyone else on the list, thinks you just act like a knobhead.
Shame really, because I think the Buckley siren cover's a good one too. But discourse with you has just become a waste of time. And yes, I am acknowledging you, before you wet your pants and tell me I am.
You never did explain to me what the council house generation, or whatever it was you said, was supposed to mean.
My opinion of you is a Racist, sexist, ethnocentric bigot. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
If there was any humour in your words, it's now lost.

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
Alex.Can you explain to me something.Im a tad confused.This following
sentence seems to be an oxy-moron.

"Nine out of every ten of your posts are filled with silly wind-ups and
needless provocations that I just delete them without reading "

The question that I would like to ask you is:If you delete my posts with-out
reading them,How do you know what the content is??????
Face the facts Alex,you dont want to read me but you just cant help
yourself can you.You are now reading this,Which proves my point.NEXT!!!!!!
PW