[kj] (kj) suggs ect

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 29 12:33:28 EDT 2005

I'm sure Jaz hated it all, but I have a great deal of time for a lot of
that Two-Tone/Ska stuff (specifically the first album by the `Beat and
the first album by the Specials). The Selecter had a handful of good
tracks as well. I believe the infamous pic of Youth in the yellow
underpants finds him wearing a Beat t-shirt as well.

Alex in NYC