[kj] i'm in london sat 7th

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Thu Apr 28 15:47:16 EDT 2005

jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk writes:

it's  great isn't it....you southern cnuts moan when us northernersdown come
down to the capitol for a drink,nobody took me up on my offer.i know i'm a
prick but i'd thought i had at least one mate on here.i'm glad really in a
way,because the 19 year old peice from reigate i shagged in benidorm at  the
start of the month is meeting me at st.pancras saturday dinner. so na  na
nana na!!!!

jon the cradle snatcher.

(i've still got  it!! it never left me!!)

if i lived in london,id meet you,you could buy me a  few drinks then,cos im
only 15 i cnt buy em myself ya see

Look at the controller,Nazi,with a social degree,
Middle-class  hero,rapist,with your eyes on me.
You pay some masturbation,the Priest cheers  for the nuns you fuck!