[kj] More Colesy Questions....wot a pest I am.

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 14:16:39 EDT 2005

here...here..i second that--c.ds r so heavly and cheeply mass produced that
no wonder they just dont sound as good as viynle/what with todays technolony
being so advanced,then what it was when c.ds first came out---there should
be a well over due improvement in the sound qual of the remastered ones--
carnt wait/and even more exciting is the new art work that will come as well
curtasy of mikey cols of course...

mel london uk