[kj] lyrics

Paul Rangecroft spud.u.hate at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 05:37:07 EDT 2005

yes, what a fine example of a man you are. so many good qualities:
witty, articulate, popular. you obviously lead a rich and fulfilling
life, and have a diverse range of interests. a veritable renaissance
man. a model example of nietzsche's uberman for us all to aspire to. i
hope one day i can glimpse in myself just a few of your outstanding
attributes.

deep respect,
paul (eek)