[kj] and thats all it took to shut Peter West up!!

Juliet Pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 18:27:54 EDT 2005

I would like to say who is this Paul McDonald coming along and trying to
rid us of our Peter West, like some mysterious Pied Piper from down
under? The first time I saw you post was on Tuesday. Have you been
lurking long? Welcome to the gathering, but I think you are a bit
presumptuous to think you can get rid of our Peter. He’s like an
institution here. Who would we have to moan about. He does get annoying
at times, but he’s alright really, somewhere down deep below and beyond
his opinions about things. Every group needs a scapegoat, and Peter has
been good enough to take on that role, for sometime now.

Mind you, I have a suspicion that you are indeed Peter in yet another
disguise, as you have appeared seemingly out of nowhere.