[kj] Malicious Damage on Guardian site

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:39:40 EDT 2005

hi neil...ive got an idear,u know that the band   FACE OF SARAH  r doing a
gig at the underworld this
friday 29th,well u could come along and do the review of that gig,put the
review in guardian,and that will help them to reach a wider audience,if u
carnt make the gig,some of us on the list r going,so we will give u an
account if u like,well what ever it is like,we will say it was bloody great
anyway,these guys need a break,n also it will make it up to them 4 being
missed out of the recent article--i nkow it was not your fault,but hay,here
is the opportunity to help this band a little -- so we can tell u what it
was like,u can get the setlist of steve--who is the drummer 4  f.o.s. and
bingo,oh u can get a pic of the band from there web-site///so,i think it
will work,what do u think? then u can put the article in,at the next
opportunity--u can sweet charm the bloody editor by saying that this band
was suppost to be in the last article,but ubfortunatly were missed out by
misteke---lay it on thick,lie if u must,just just get it
approved--remember,anything is possible if u set yu mind to it -- u
will indeed be editor one day-- believe it/it will happen.

mel  ldn  uk           ps when u do article dont 4 get to mention m/d
again--it can only do more good.