[kj] OT: TCMTYO

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 27 12:23:00 EDT 2005

Steve, I originally managed to mention everyone on the record in the feature - somewhat ambitious I know, but I was working on the theory that some of it would be cut, so at least some of the acts would be mentioned. Unfortunately I was correct and TFOS was one of the ones that got the chop; there was also a few more lines about Headcount that didn't make it in, as well as a few words each on, well, everyone else, that also got cut. Give me another ten years and then I might be editor...

Idolatary at aol.com wrote:
Hi Niel thanks for the the clock machine album review in the guardian.
Only problem i got with it is that you never mentioned my band The Faces of Sarah as we could do with any such free publicity to raise our band profile.
Cheers  Steve   www.thefacesofsarah.co.uk