[kj] Malicious Damage on Guardian site

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 27 12:10:48 EDT 2005

That's a lie, I've never 'fixed' a 'boiler' in my life. Sorry, this is turning into a copy of Nuts magazine isn't it?

bernies at ntlworld.com wrote:
I've come a little late to this conversation. Is this the spanner you use when fixing boilers, Neil?

> From: Neil Perry
> Date: 2005/04/26 Tue PM 01:36:26 GMT
> To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"
> Subject: RE: [kj] Malicious Damage on Guardian site
>
> my spanner broke in half long ago...
>
> Jpwhkj at aol.com wrote:Juliet,
>
> It was Zounds (covered by the Levellers a few years ago).
>
> And are you calling Neil a spanner?! That's not very nice.
>
> Jamie
>

> "Juliet Pleming"
> writes:
>
> >I knew there were some journalists in here somewhere. Great that you got that article in. Who sung that song 'subvert' about sticking a spanner in the works?
> >
> >Juliet

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
virus-checked by McAfee
visit www.ntlworld.com/security for more information