[kj] OTG/Faces of Sarah

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 11:37:52 EDT 2005

I've noticed how a lot of people have been saying this is a rubbish
album,but I think its pretty amazing,and its way better than that excuse of an  album
called BTATS,that has to be the worst album by KJ EVER!It has one or two  good
points though(Sanity/Adorations),but the rest is crap.

I've just been on the Faces of Sarah website,and right now,and I'm  listening
to All That is Divine,and it is excellent

Look at the controller,Nazi,with a social degree,
Middle-class  hero,rapist,with your eyes on me.
You pay some masturbation,the Priest cheers  for the nuns you fuck!