[kj] Malicious Damage on Guardian site

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:34:32 EDT 2005

hi neil---interesting article u did concerning m/d -- but its a great pitty
that the editor( i presume that they were responsible 4 okaying the finale
review that goes in ) pissed around with it a bit,adding things that u did
not write/n leaving somethings out,that u did write,like mentioning all the
bands on...clok machine turns u on....4 instance,thats outragious that ed
does that hey......

mel ldn uk ps otherwise great article.