[kj] More Colesy Questions....wot a pest I am.

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 27 09:13:37 EDT 2005

Is there a difference between"remastering " and "remixing"?
  And is Geordie qualified to do this?Has he remastered anything else which
has been released.It doesnt look to difficult,But Im sure theres more to it
than twiddling a few knobs.Maybe KJ were unhappy at previous mix attempts
and decided to give it a go themselves.
  At least they will get the sound that they are looking for.

    PW London. It s just got very dark and its about to lash down