[kj] and thats all it took to shut Peter West up!!

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 27 07:25:14 EDT 2005

"quote: ..........And when you rebel.The only thing
you rebel against is yourself,And its something that juveniles do."

Yes........................But
I really dont want to become a subject heading . But I feel that ,that
slogan is inappropriate in this instance,And it was just convenient for you
to use as a way of you making me question my actions.
        I dont agree that the Mcdonald song was rebellious ,But it was a bit
on the juvenile side.And as I couldnt see Paul having a intelligent rational
debate I thought id might as well keep it on the "silly" level

         PW
But Gatherers :The good news is ,Im nearly back to full fitness and
hopefully i ll be back at work next week and wont be spending all day on
this bloody computer.(Back muscle strains take ages to heal)