[kj] First amongt equals

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 27 04:37:26 EDT 2005

Well for a start humans cant fly,they ve built machines that can fly and
they ride in them ,But humans cant fly unaided.
     As ipat said earlier,They ve banned Worcester sauce flavoured crisps
because they contain something that MAY be harmful.Its headlines in the
newspapers and everyone starts to panic.Yet cigarettes are still available.I
can imagine someone going into a smoke filled pub for the night and
declining to eat the crisps.............because of the harmful effects!!!!!!
    I would say that The Japanese society is most advanced technically.Their
education system doesnt seem to produce the vast army of morons that the
British education systems seems to churn out every year.
        PW