[kj] thingsUlyke2no

mike coles mike at maliciousdamage.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 18:02:38 EDT 2005

1. When might the DVD from the SBE gigs be surfacing? Will there be a
Stateside release?
november is my guess
2. What's the latest re: the official site? I believe Jester has met
with some delays, but I'm curious as to the progress.
dunno
3. What's the status with the re-releases that have been hinted at.
When might these see the light of day?
at the moment i'm doing revised artwork for kj/wtf/ha!/r/p and d
p and d is due out before summer on cooking vinyl
the emi stuff i'm not sure about but i think it's equally imminent
4. Mike, are you involved with these? I'd imagine so -- and if so,
what's the latest in your dealings with the `Joke? Everyone friendly
again?
yes
5. Also for Mike....when will the "new" incarnation of the MD site take place?
hopefully next week
6. Who shot J.R.?
sid vicious
7. Where's the Beef?
in the beef hive
8. Why can't we be friends?
you and the beef? of course you can
9. What time is Love?
sex dirty in the morning
10. Are we there yet?
no it's only 10:55 at night

hope that answers a question or two
good night, good folk
colesy
--
check out the shop at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
if you want to receive the monthly malicious gossip tell us at
gossip at maliciousdamage.co.uk