Fwd: RE: [kj] OT amhurst road squat

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 11:15:54 EDT 2005

hi neil....just been bizzy today so far.....ok...from amhst--there was also
a girl living there,she was originally from croydon--she had hair down to
her bum,completely straight--and dyed pink,4 got her name now,was that
sarah,kev byker did have a pet rat,remember that,was it originally all white
in colour,and he had dyed its fur red or something?? there was also a
scotish girl living there,she was heavy into the joke and damned//there was
this guy who i did not know very well but who kept nicking other peoples
giros,(that wasnt u was it neil....lol....only joking)he was a pain,think he
got beat up in the end--hey do u remember the bathroom? the loo/sink/bath
had been painted in these psycadellic colours,and the lighting was really
--out there--so that every time any 1 went in there,they lost there sence of
direction/purpose
and what dimention they were in--it really did have that effect....lots of
people came and went from that quat//the wonder stuff lived there 4 a few
wks when i was there,other bands used to hang out there as well,i loved
it,rent free,only having to contribute to elect bill--which between about
10--15 people was nothing at all//every 1 there could do something useful,on
a pratical level,u know,plumming/elect trix../so on....at 1 point i had a
job in debanhams,9--to--5,well that only lasted a few weeks,as usually i
just did not get enough sleep,party after party,or it was a case of--making
an attemp to get a decent nights sleep,so i could get up 4 work,whilst a
full on party was going on around my sleeping bag---i would turn up tp work
looking /feeling like death...lol...had to kik that job in,in the end,then
it was bak 2 to all night partys..lol..

  mel  london uk  ps r u going 2 ..face of sara gig this fri
29th/underworld?