[kj] lyrics

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 26 05:19:42 EDT 2005

Killing Joke Pandemonium lyrics
She talks of supernatural aeons that we'll make
She says "look behind the wave of changes" feel the future taking shape

I can see tomorrow
I can see the world to come
I can see tomorrow
Hear the pandemonium

I ask her of her next of kin and loved ones in her care
She gestures all around her then she whispers "everywhere
"There is no nuclear family required any more
"My parents are the village and the village is the law"

She said "unlearn you must forget the values that you hold
"Life is not longevity and beauty is the only goal"

Cymbals that crash and pipes of pan awaken from your trance
There is no retribution here see how the heathen dance

* extra lyrics -- singles only *

The prisoner sat motionless, his cell was six by four.
He walked to the horizon without walking through the door.
We found ourselves converging as we walked towards the sun.
Apart from all discussion, we were functioning as one.

I can see tomorrow
I can see the world to come
I can see tomorrow
Hear the pandemonium