[kj] First amongt equals

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 25 18:11:43 EDT 2005

How about my Iggy Pop reply,Do you see that as "bait" as well?Because I made
some valid points and you have no response.
  Or are you taking a page  out of Alex' book and dismiss everything that
questions your beliefs as being either a wind up or retarded.
     I would say that the person who has no valid reply and dismisses the
things the way you do ,is the person lacking .
     I have not called you "retarded",This is a very unfortunate choice of
words.If you would like an intelligent discussion, then Im up for it.
    If you want a name calling session ,count me out.
                 PW