[kj] ha!

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 24 22:46:15 EDT 2005

< Sleepytime Gorilla Museum>

they put the 'A' in art rock..........   I saw SGM and SKELETON KEY at Bottom of the Hill (S.F.) a few years ago.   Not to blatently borrow from 'In living color', but:  "Hated it!"

Tom.

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

SK are still going, but the only constant is Erik. Steve Calhoun (the
first drummer) left ages ago. Rick Lee was with Enon for a bit (but is
no longer). Chris Maxwell (guitar) was producing for a while (under the
name "the Elegant Two"), but have no idea what he's up to lately. Erik
keeps going with both a solo gig and SK, but don't know the latest. He
and I are overdue for beers, so I'll find out and follow up.

Alex in NYC

On Sunday, April 24, 2005, at 09:39 PM, Leigh Newton wrote:

> Speaking of whom, are Skeleton Key done for or are
> they still active? I know the drummer joined
> Sleepytime Gorilla Museum. Haven't heard anything else
> SK-related in a long time.
>
> Leigh
>
> --- Alexander Smith wrote:
>>
>> See, now THAT'S the answer I was looking for!
>> Cheers, Mikey!!!!!
>>
>> I haven't chatted with Mr.Sanko in a while, but I
>> believe he was going
>> to be touring with Mr.Chance, so yeah -- he probably
>> is. Go to a gig
>> and accost him (he won't bite....unless you ask
>> him).
>>
>> Rock!
>>
>> Alex in NYC
>>

>> On Sunday, April 24, 2005, at 11:30 AM, mike coles
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes......but why do you ask?
>>> because emi are releasing it on cd and i'm doing
>> the booklet and i
>>> just wanted to be sure
>>> and, yes, there are bonus tracks
>>>
>>> sgd