[kj] Nervous Breakdown

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sun Apr 24 21:15:59 EDT 2005

Lol! Indeed!
  -----Original Message-----
  From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On
Behalf Of Juliet Pleming
  Sent: 24 April 2005 22:30
  To: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk; 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the
band!)'
  Subject: RE: [kj] Nervous Breakdown

  Isn’t that just what old rock stars do instead of have a pension? Unless
they’ve invested wisely, which lets face it many rock stars and film stars
haven’t. They can rely on such things as replay royalties /things getting
played on obscure TV/Radio channels and music used on advertising, etc. In
fact once they get to a certain age Caribbean Vacation Cruises might be just
the sort of thing they would like to support.