[kj] Bomb Party

Dave Noonan noonan.hq at ntlworld.com
Sun Apr 24 18:14:33 EDT 2005

Fucking hell - Bomb Party, what a blast from the past, saw them at Newcastle
Riverside circa 1986 and they were quality, all I remember through a
snakebitten haze was big spiky hair and raucous guitars and nearly coming to
blows with the singer on the dancefloor in an offstage mosh moment (I Know
that could've been half the bands from the 80¹s...) hadn't heard anything
before or since - can someone fill me in on a discography? Mel Pink Military
were a scouse outfit ­ ex Big In Japan & others, check out Google or other
search engines for more info...

Cheers

Dave
Leeds