[kj] best venue - Pink Military

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 13:56:05 EDT 2005

neil.....thanx 4 that article from mojo,yeah i dont mind a bit of
history,exspecially when the history is part of my own life history,it is
very strange 2 look bak at all sorts of events and think"at that time i
really would not of thought that i would be doing the things that i am now
doing,or still thinking the things that i felt strongly about over 25 yrs
ago,having a more mature view point on all topics,but never the
less,realising that the blueprint/underlying principle has stayed with me--
i am some what relieved that time has not converted me into a brain
washed,manipulated being of society,like it has done with so many others,who
felt strongly in there 20ies,but some how gave in to the rat-race of
conventional life styles,one of the very things that they swore they would
never become,i guess that they did not really believ in it all yrs ago,other
wise they would of stood by it to this day...i suppose it is alot easier to
follow the crowd,but i dont find any satisfaction in that,i have 2 be true
to my self,other wise i feel that i am living a lie,and wheres the joy in
that.......

   mel ldn  uk     ps,dont worry about yu age neil,we r all born at the
right time to experience the things that we r suppost to  learn by,it all
makes sence,i dont giv a toss about my age,if i had not been born when i
was,i would of missed so much stuff,that in hind side large majority was/is
compatable to my nature...i still hate convention,but thats another
story....

mel  ldn  uk.