[kj] best wizard

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 13:34:46 EDT 2005

neil.....big white cat,concerning the wizard...lol...austin powers more
like.." minni me,wheres minni me" as he places his finger by his lower
lip.....btw what was the name of the villian in austin powers?

cannot recal..hey no disrespect to yu mate of the past juliet,i dont want
him putting a spell on me 4 having a laugh about him...hay,i remember the
wiz having a sence of humour,so thats ok then-phew..lol

mel ldn  uk.