[kj] best venue

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 24 06:02:46 EDT 2005

You're right, they do have the bloody Lion King on
there. I had to sit through it with my little nephews
last year. Christ it went on for hours. I tried to
explain to them that this had once been the place
where  Uncle Neil saw the greatest band who ever
lived, but they were more interested in whether I had
enough money for a third ice cream. I'll learn 'em
yet...