[kj] best venue

Juliet Pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Apr 24 05:38:25 EDT 2005

Well, I wouldn't normally, of course, but for the sake of all things
killing joke.....

And furthermore, my memory also is a bit patchy. It's amazing what the
subconscious can trawl up if you give it 24 hours or so, but Pink
Military is still just a name I vaguely remember. I see in my mind's eye
a thin woman with short pink hair, but I don't know if I'm just
imagining it.

On the subject of Dave the Wizard, I can only elaborate slightly on what
I've already said. From what I remember he lived in a warren of wild
squats up near Archway. There was a big perfectly circular bed like a
platform. He offered me some sort of herb called Damiana,I think, which
I declined. I got the impression he was into doing a sex majic thing and
I started to feel a bit uncomfortable. He was alright though. I didn't
get a sense of a dangerous situation or anything.

Juliet