[kj] best venue

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 23 17:11:13 EDT 2005

n......u r a very tolerant man,i dont think that i could stomach 10 mins of
u.2,let alone a whole gig,they just dont do it/or anything else 4 me---how
the hell did u get through that u.2 gig? they just send me to sleep////
btw which yr r u refuring to when u said u saw kj --supported by discharge?
i guess it must of been 80/81,i was at that gig at the lyceum,but i did not
see discharge,as i arrived just in time at the start of the jokes set--i
have seen the joke 3 times at the lyceum--during 80/81,
but the support bands escape my mind or i get them muddled up....lol,eg does
pink milatary ring any bells 4 u as being a support band 4 k.j. in the early
days,at the lyceum??

    mel london  uk.