[kj] best venue

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 23 16:55:21 EDT 2005

juliet,.........did u see k.j. supporting a band called ..pink milatary at
the lyceum,i am sure that was on a sunday,either 80/81? i had forgot about
the bands that played all day on a sundays at that venue,u brought that fine
detail from the past bak to me,any way,i am sure the band was called pink
military,will have to dig out my old tickets to chek that-----talking of
reading,i saw the joke at"reading top rank suite in 81,were u at that gig
also? it was very memorable with dave the wizard/plus his dog,doing more
than usual in the blessing of the stage 4 k.j./ritual--i remember being
blown away by the whole event--
so u got up on the stage then,at reading/i have only done that once,the
bloody stage was so high,that it took 3 people to give me a hand,iwas
talking to jaz whilst up there, these bouncers jumped in to get me of the
stage,but jaz grabbed me,very tightly,so that the bouncers attemp to pull me
of stage failed,i also had a very good view,both of the audience,and of jaz,
lol.....

    mel london uk.