[kj] Nervous Breakdown

Dave Axford daxford at rogers.com
Fri Apr 22 21:49:33 EDT 2005

Fuck all these people. If you work in advertising, do the world a favor and gargle with a bottle of sulfuric acid.

I tend to agree Alex. I remember Iggy Pop being asked about "Lust for Life" being used in a 'Caribean Vacations Cruise' ad. Iggy said he didn't really care, because the song was already 20 years old and that it had stood on it's own merrit for all those years...  Fair enough Iggy, but yeah, it kinda smarts when our 'rebellious youth' is re-packaged and sold back to the masses.

It's like "Iggy Lite".

Dave