[kj] happy birthday ADOLF

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 22 17:19:39 EDT 2005

In the same way that the ignorant masses see un developed people as being
morally correct and righteous.Just because they live in a jungle they are
seen to be innocent and angelic.
     Or the way people see Tibetans as poor persecuted peoples,well if they
were in power then they would be persecuting the Chinese.
      Before they were tamed they were a ruthless bunch of savages,The
Mongolians were also a vicious bunch of brutes.............Does Genghis Khan
mean anything to you?
      They did nt build the Great Wall of China ,Just so Astronauts can have
something to look at.No
       Human nature is the same the world over,So quit looking to other
tribes for salvation.
      PW
(Was that mature enough for you Ade?)