[kj] Pilgrimage ???

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 15:49:30 EDT 2005

goooooood post!
i see him speaking to the creator
hes leaving behind the world in which hes trapped and using biblical
references refers to finding himself in the world free of the western
trappings
the refernce of the woman to me falls back to paganism whereas many
religions are male biased. When he was looking the creator provided
him the fuel he needed.

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow