[kj] Nervous Breakdown

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 22 15:39:49 EDT 2005

You are coming across as being elitist Alex.You seem to think that just
because you like a band that they belong to you and no one else should hear
them,Was you an only child?Do you have a penchant for keeping things to
yourself?
    If i saw someone wearing a plasmatics or motorhead t-shirt as a fashion
accessory,I would just have a little chuckle to myself.
   Recently they had a TV advert with a song by The Specials,They nearly
played the whole song ,I just saw it as an excuse to have a quick moonstomp
around the room................And just felt pleased that it was nt another
Moby song that was used.

  Chill out Alex,Somethings just are nt worth worrying or being concerned
about.
       PW