[kj] happy birthday ADOLF

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 22 08:53:20 EDT 2005

> If you want respect then you have to give it. Since you are now acting
> like a smart arse then I wont give you any.

*******ipat picks up the dice,rolls them ...........gets two six's ,picks up
the his dog....1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.............MAYFAIR!!!!!!!!! And
you ve got four hotels on THERE!!!!!!!!!HOW MUCH!!!!proceeds to throw the
board up in the air........storms out and vows never to play
again.................;-)

   No seriously, I was nt trying to be a "smart-arse",I was just trying to
find out the context of your light switch statement.**********

> Then you are not following any of the discussion nor your own points.
> Facts are statements based on the boundaries of the evidence used.
> Since you have agreed that history can be selective facts may not be
> true to what happened but relative to what is being presented.

********So whatever is being presented then is in-fact incorrect.But what
ever happened actually happened .These are the true facts and these cant be
changed.So the presentation is wrong.The teaching of history CAN be
selective .But what happened CANT be selective***

> Well we return to a repetitive point that we cannot agree on. I simply
> make a point that if you are not in ownership of all the factors how
> can any choice be free? Since you won't accept this point then its
> futile to continue with this and we'll have to accept our differences.

*********But its up to the individual to obtain all the correct facts before
making a valid judgement.And if the individual cannot obtain all the correct
facts,Then his judgement is impaired***********

> theer are plenty of examples of that happening here and in other parts
> the 'free world'. Persecution is still persecution regardless of the
> degree.

******Not ONE person here is sent to a different ,hostile part of the
country for political thoughts,And people are NOT persecuted here for
speaking their mind***************

)

> So you accept education is selective to suit the authority overseeing
> it. Is this not countering your perception of freedom to choose? Sorry
> – ive asked this several times. You disagree although I am not
> convinced.

********You cannot teach people ALL the history of the world(time-scale),So
the Authorities must choose what subjects they feel is right for their own
peoples.
    But people are nt free to choose what they want to learn in schools
,because its impractical.But they can seek knowledge from other sources.And
they are free to explore these avenues.If they choose not to explore these
avenues, then its there choice ***************

********Personally I dont want to see them anyway.It will be a big let-down
to read them and a fuss about nothing**********

> ********Its not bollocks ,its true.OK it was nt actually a slogan for the
> Authorities,But they certainly put the slogan into practice.********
>
> you say its true and then you excuse the fact that its not. Its not
> true, its your perception of what was meant as you have just admitted.
> Having been very active at that time I don't recognise it as a slogan
> that was representative of the situation.

*********Was nt a slogan from "Conflict"and i thought that they were
actively involved in the strike.But are you saying that the striking miners
did not use all means necessary?****************

*********If it was meant to be irony,you should as wrote"Entertainment"
,Then i would of understood the context******

*********But can the kids tell the difference between a real Tsumani and one