[kj] happy birthday ADOLF

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 07:23:49 EDT 2005

>they had more respect for the natural resources and their place in that
equation

This almost feels like an attempt to make our fore-fathers appear spotless
when they would've exploited everything they could just like it is now. They
just
didn't have the technology.

I don't know by how much, but I certainly look to the Bibles' declaration
that
the Earth is mans' dominion & he can do with it what he will, as a bad
influence :)

I think the problems with the media-world we surround ourselves with, is
that it
takes a few years for people to realise it's not real. Worse still, a lot of
people
are quite happy to live on in the media dreamworld. You know, people don't
want
to talk about important sh!t like Iraq, 'cos it's BORING. People want 'an
easy life'
which is still quite easily done these days - just sit in front of MTV, read
Chat
& eat rubbish. If something goes wrong SOMEONE ELSE will sort it out.

As if anyone reallly give a 4k - I get more concerned every day about having
use a car to get to work, whilst I see more & more of those SUV's filling
the roads
over here. I'm not particularly moaning about SUV's, but when you live in a
country with lots of narrow roads, erm, well it seems to be common sense
that
cars need to be dimensioned appropriately. Doh! Do these things drink much
fuel?
I'd expect they're 4kin 10 miles to the gallon... Let the fools pay!!!

Rambling ade.