[kj] OFFLIST - web site stuff

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Thu Apr 21 16:51:25 EDT 2005

Oops. haha, no biggie.

Will send you the stuff soon, by the weekend.

Killing Joke site? Delays, what else? So Killing Joke related, it is
status quo. The delays my friends, are completely out of my hands, I
promise.

Cancer sucks. Doctors who look at you and decide that despite the fact
that your blood tests are free of ANY illegal substance, they are going
to deny you having decent pain medication because you have tattoos and
look like you MUST be a junkie, suck even more.