[kj] PTV was: TG Wreckers/Coil

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 21 13:09:57 EDT 2005

The thing I'm finding about both Coil and PTV (tho' not with TG) is
that their stuff is *VERY* hard to find outside of the internet. Time
was when if you were searching for a record and you couldn't find in
any of NYC's multiple authoritative mom'n'pop record shops, there was a
good chance that the record you were looking for simply didn't exist.
Sadly, this is no longer the case. You go to these shops and they'll
have seven dozen copies of the new Radiohead album (or whomever), yet
whole sections of more esoteric artists (the `Joke included) are empty
and covered in dust.

It's sad, really.

Alex in NYC