[kj] happy birthday ADOLF

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 09:40:31 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/21/2005 5:35:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
peter.west410 at ntlworld.com writes:

> I didnt mean it work ethically wise,or the amount of work or effort it
> will take to achieve your goals.
>   I meant it in  way that some people blindly hang on to their beliefs,even
> if they are illogical ,outdated,been proved to be unworkable,and have
> absolutely no chance of realisation.But they still hang on to their beliefs
> because its easier that way, rather than face the facts.

Just so you'll know, the type of communist beliefs I have are updated, are
different from the beliefs of the old movement that didn't work out, and have
not yet been tried, so they haven't been proven unworkable. Many use the
argument "it didn't work and never will", but it hasn't been tried the right way yet.
And even the old system did work on some level, but the governments kept
moving furhter from communism over the years, which made it work less and less.