[kj] happy birthday ADOLF

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 08:43:32 EDT 2005

> ********Thats a clever way of putting it.But you dont mean it literally,And
> its open to interpretation what you actually mean.
> I interpret your question as:
>
> > If you were bought up without an education and thus gaining no
> knowledge,Would you know what knowledge is<
>
>   Is my interpretation of your question correct?And if so,Why could nt you
> write it as I did?**************

not really know. The light switch analogy was precise and matter of
fact. Education is open to misinterpretation. We see something and we
learn about it. How you may want to define learning is up to you, but
it doesnt alter the fact that the miind sees and learns.
Can anyone remember the project where they taught monkees on one
island a trick and it took - for the sake of argument - 60 days. When
they taught the monkees on another isolated island it took quicker. An
interesting study into how once a barrier is overcome, without any
visible signs of communication others can overcome the issue quicker.

> *******Because that adds to the aurora of mysticism.People who cant read
> them assume these books are the holy grail and thus empowering the holder of
> information**********

or is it about control?

> take japan for example, the recent unrest in China due to Japan
> rewriting history. Can you trust the information?
>
> ********Yes,And that case proves it:The Japanese tried to rewrite history
> and the Chinese are rioting to stop the spread of false information.But its
> down to the individual to decipher whether the information is in-fact
> correct information********

the chinese are rioting.Tianamon(sp?) square. Do they normally riot or
is it state sponsored rioting?  But subsequent generations of children
will be learning selective history

look here at teh way the media can manipulate current events. take
Orgreave for example, where ITN played the footage of the miners
running at the police and teh police then hitting the miners. Turned
the population against the strike but when it came to court the judge
threw it out as it became clear that the police attacked the miners,
forcing them into a dangerous position and they had no other way but
to go back at the police.
Thats documented legal history, no need to put in personal bias.

Was the choice made by people having seen that evenings footage which
saw the poulation in general turn their back on the strike - something
Thatcher has talked about as a turning point - a free choice?

> *******What exactly are we talking about here?I dont believe that our
> predecessors had any other powers than what we have now*******

they had more respect for the natural resources and their place in
that equation, a theme current in almost all of killing jokes albulms,
something discussed here before but a point you will not accept as
your mind is seemingly made up and closed on this matter

--
iPat

"Truth is a pathless land. Man cannot come to it through any
organisation, through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual,
nor through any philosophic knowledge or psychological technique. He
has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the
understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation and
not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection..."