[kj] Nazi pontiffs...fuck off!

Nuclear Boy Nuclear.Boy at seznam.cz
Thu Apr 21 02:23:37 EDT 2005

I don't think one can judge what the pope did when he was a child or youth.
His real motives for desertion from Wehrmacht and so on.

I think more important is what he stands for now and from this angle he is
to continue very conservative line of his precedor .. And his precedor made
sure that the conservative pope will be elected after his death by
appointing quite big numer of new cardinals - all of them representing
conservative trend within Catholic church.

John Paul II have stopped and reversed all liberalising trends in Catholic
church that started in 1960s and new pope is gong to continue this
direction. So what we can expect from him is further homophobia, anti-women
stuff, anti-abortion and anti-contraception crusade. This is enough to see
that new pope is a bastard, pope of reaction, conservative right-wing within
already very conservative Catholic church.

Whether he was member of Hitler-jugend with enthusiasm or with disgust or
deserted Wehrmacht because of approaching deafeat of Nazi Germany or because
disagreement with the Nazi government is hard to say. But his current
policie and positions are more than enough to be fully against him.

Pavel

  _____