[kj] A pissed up pope indeed!

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 02:09:48 EDT 2005

 I say let the Catholics txt in their votes. =8~o
:D
 I say too for the next pope they should have a reality show be
covering it. Show the cardinals judging each nominee as they
approach a podium and audition their papacity. Then outtakes
showing the inner bickering as Cardinal Simon and others debate
the merits of each one.

"...I blame the middle ages myself."  lolz.

--- Dave Noonan <noonan.hq at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> A lary pisshead indeed!!! - This whole religion lark has had
> the fun kicked
> out of it over the centuries...I blame the middle ages myself.
> I think it would have been hilarious to chuck a couple of
> tyres on the fire
> - you would have really had some fucking black smoke then...is
> it white or
> grey or black??? for fucks sake... Why in this day and age can
> they not use
> something more in keeping with the times to announce the new
> Papa � I
> understand it is tradition, but then they used to light
> bonfires to warn of
> enemy approach...suggestions please to announce the next Pope
> (in about 3
> years)???
>
> Dave
> Leeds