[kj] Attack Cancer Jester benefit Cd Pre-Order Now

cliff at killing-joke.com cliff at killing-joke.com
Wed Apr 20 21:10:05 EDT 2005

HeLL-O,
"Attack Cancer" benefit cd for our dear friend Jester who is fighting cancer on
a daily basis is almost ready to begin.
Read Jester's online diary
http://www.killing-joke.com/cancer/blogs/
http://www.monkamedia.com
Waiting on a few more tracks,and artwork to be finalized shortly,then onto
professional manufacturing.
Let me tell you we're in for a wicked ride,many great tracks have been donated
from all of you.Now i'll begin to take preorders directly to my post office
mailbox,and send em out when the cd's arrive from manufacturer,so you'll be the
first to recieve the goods.

ARTWORK by Mike Coles and Kara Thrasher Livingston

Tracks from...

Holywell Walker (Nick of Killing Joke)(UK)
Headcount (Marc Phillips remix)(UK)
Electric Jesus (USA)
Alles (GERMANY)
Persuader (AUSTRALIA)
Lowrider (UK)
Monk-A Crew (USA)
GinGoblins (UK)
Richie Harkness (UK)
The Secret Fish Of Anubis Featuring Suchaterrorist (UK & Germany)
Rafa & Fossil (Spain)
Fatpotanga (UK)
Stevel (UK)
CliffMonk-A (USA)

If there's time may add a few aditional tracks,thanks soo much to everyone who's
donated their time and effort towards making this benefit become a reality.
All profits from this benefit go directly to Jester.
Now it's time to send in yer orders.Cd's will be available for credit card
online shopping,at a later date,after manufacturing is completed.

$20 Attack Cancer cd
Shipping and packaging
$5 US $7 worldwide

Please make all checks and money orders payable to

Cliff Livingston
P.O.Box 230290
Anchorage,AK
99523-0290